Clinically proven to help kill head lice and their eggs.
Lice eggs can be tricky to get rid of but Hedrin is here to help with their tried and tested 2 step process. The first application helps to kill lice and their eggs, while the follow up application 7-10 days later assists to kill any newly hatched eggs that may have been missed during the first application.
Head lice are an established part of school life – as children spend so much time playing and learning together, it is very easy for them to spread. Thankfully, Hedrin gives you the power to take control of head lice!
The Hedrin range is specially formulated to suit your preference and lifestyle. Whether you are after an overnight treatment or something that will treat your child in minutes, Hedrin has the solution!
Hedrin Treat n’ Go
A fuss-free solution great for children who just want to get out and play!
- REVOLUTIONARY – Clinically proven, with a physical mode of action so it is more likely to kill insecticide resistant head lice
- FRIENDLY – Water based, alcohol free, non-greasy, odourless and no asthma triggers
- GET RESULTS – Fast acting with proven results and suitable to use on the entire family, even for children from 6 months of age
- WATER BASED FORMULATION – When dry, it remains on the child’s hair while they play, go to school or sleep. Hedrin Treat & Go also rinses out of hair easily, without any greasy residue
- SIMPLE – Apply it – leave it – rinse it off, no combing required!
- FAMILY – Fits in with the lifestyles of modern & busy families
- APPLICATION – Requires two applications (eight hours or overnight), seven days apart
Fast acting, proven solution that takes only 15 minutes to work!
- A gel formulation that contains Dimeticone and Penetrol®
- Fast acting, proven solution that takes only 15 minutes to work!
- A thicker gel formulation to aid the penetration of the louse egg
- Fast acting to shorten treatment time
- Easy to use – Apply – Leave 15 minutes – Wash
- No combing required
- Skin friendly – Can be used from 6 months of age
- No odour and suitable for sensitive skin
- Requires two 15 minute applications, seven days apart