Baby Bonanza Terms and Conditions
“BABY BONANZA” PROMOTION
RECEIVE 1 OF 500 PERSONALISED STORY BOOKS BY TINYME
“THE AMAZING ALPHABET”
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Instructions on how to claim and the Purchased Price Back (defined below) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- Claims are only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating pharmacies and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to claim. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Promotion commences on 01/08/17 and closes at 11:59pm AEST on 31/10/17 or when 500 valid claims have been received by the Promoter, whichever is first to occur (“Promotional Period”). Offer is strictly limited to the first 500 valid claims received in accordance with clause 5.
- The Amazing Alphabet Book is valued at $30 including postage and handling.
- To claim, eligible individuals must spend $30 or more and complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
(a) Purchase any of the following leading products: Sudocrem, Infacol, Baby U, Milton, Heinz Baby Basics and Multi-Mam from any participating Pharmacy stores; and then
(b) Visit Nicepak.com.au and follow the prompts to the promotion claim page, input the requested details including their full name, address, telephone number, valid email address, product purchased, the pharmacy where the Qualifying Transaction was made, upload a copy of their purchase receipt and submit the fully completed claim form.
(c) Once the completed form has been submitted, a unique coupon redemption code will be sent to the nominated valid email address within 14 days which can be used at https://www.tinyme.com.au/the-amazing-alphabet-book to redeem the Tinyme – Amazing Alphabet personalised book. The Claiment must complete the checkout process on Tinyme and use the unique coupon redemption code on checkout.
- Multiple claims from one household are NOT permitted, strictly one claim per household per transaction. The Promotion is strictly limited to the first 500 valid claims received by the Promoter. For the avoidance of doubt, individuals in the same household can only submit one (1) claim per Qualifying Transaction regardless of the number of products purchased in excess of $30 they purchased in that Qualifying Transaction.
- Claimants must retain their original purchase receipt(s) for all claims as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all claims when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of a claimant’s claims and forfeiture of any right to a Purchased Price Back. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase, that an eligible product was purchased, and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to claim.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and claimant’s (including a claimant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the claim process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect information provided by the Claimants.
- Incomplete or indecipherable claims will be deemed invalid.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of a claimant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the claimant.
- Claimants will be notified by email.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any action, event, loss or damage direct or direct or indirect after the Claimant has been issued with the coupon redemption code in accordance with clause 6(c) above and it is the Claimant’s full responsibility to follow the process of to redeem the Tinyme – Amazing Alphabet personalised book from Tinyme (https://www.tinyme.com.au/the-amazing-alphabet-book).
- The Tinyme – Amazing Alphabet personalised book gift is not transferable or exchangeable.
- Claimants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a successful claimant (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any claimant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the claimant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- The use of any automated software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows a claimant to automatically claim repeatedly is prohibited and will render all claims submitted by that claimant invalid.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in Cash Back value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a claimant; or (f) use of a Cash Back.
- The Promoter is Nice Pak Products Pty Ltd (ABN 71 051 956 346) of 120 Woodlands Drive, Braeside VIC 3195. Telephone: 03 8586 0500.